We only collect emails on this website if you voluntarily give yours when building a wishlist. This is to help us identify your list among many others. Of course, we never sell your emails, and we don’t keep a master list of emails for things like unsolicited emails.
We also have Google Analytics on our site, which collects anonymous data that we only see in aggregate form.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you voluntarily when you create a Wish List.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you make a Wish List in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To maintain accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
2080 Hampton Road
Duncan, BC V9L 6X7
Last Edited on 2021-10-27